17 January 2012

Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Solutions

I would like to share with you my holy grail when it comes to skin care – Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Solutions.


My skin is normal to dry (mostly because I can't bring myself to drink enough water) but very prone to breakouts (got to love those crazy hormones). On top of it all, some products used to make my mostly dry skin – oily! You get it – when it comes to skin care, for me it’s a real hustle. :)

Well, it WAS a hustle until I did some research and decided to try Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Solutions line of products. It consists of three basic products, just like in any other Clinique’s 1 2 3 step – Cleansing Foam, Clarifying Lotion and Clearing Moisturizer. Anti-Blemish Solutions line of products also contains Oil-Control Cleansing Mask, Clear Blemish Gel, Cleansing Bar for Face and Body. So far I’ve been using Cleansing Foam, Clarifying Lotion, Clearing Moisturizer and Oil-Control Cleansing Mask.



Cleansing Foam
At first I was skeptic towards this product, being foamy. I thought if wouldn’t be efficient when it comes to removing remaining makeup and dirt. I was pleasantly surprised – it leaves my skin really clean, feeling fresh, soft and soothing. This was a real relieve since all the other products I’ve used before used to dry out my skin really badly.



Clarifying Lotion
This was the last product I’ve tried – simply because I’ve never used lotions. After applying them I used to feel like my skin is dirty all over again. But, I’ve decided to give it a go, since I’ve already loved Cleansing Foam and Moisturizer and I’m really happy I did. It contains small particles that enable gentle daily peeling, reducing redness and leaving my skin soft. Also, I have a feeling that it somehow dries out blemishes, but not the rest of the skin. And the most important part – afterwards I really feel like my skin is cleaner.



Clearing Moisturizer
It has really light texture that enables excellent hydration and reduces dryness. However, my skin didn’t get oily, instead, it was kept matte quite some time. I love using this moisturizer before applying foundation or primer.



Oil-Control Cleansing Mask
This mask made a visible difference! After just 5 minutes, my face was soothed but not dried out. Pores were visibly clearer and my skin felt soft and looked clearer.


Overall impression?

I love it! All of the products! The most important is that my skin feels clean yet soft. There’s no dryness, redness, itchiness and definitely no oily T zone after applying Moisturizer! The only disadvantage is that these products are a bit costly (but worth it).

A little tip for our Croatian readers: Try buying these products abroad as they are 2/3 of the price in Croatia. I’ve got my last supply in Berlin, in KaDeWe. It was packed in a Christmas present that also contained High Definition Lashes Mascara, Lipstick, and samples of All About Eyes moisturizer, Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief and Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer. I’ll review those products after some try out period.



Have you ever tried Clinique’s products? How did you like it/them?

Love,
Iva

No comments:

Post a Comment