19 August 2012

Wakeboarding

Have you ever tried snowboarding or any other kind of boarding?

Well, I didn't (only thing I have tried was water skiing twice)! And I really wanted to! So today, for the first time in my life, I tried wakeboarding. On Zagreb's lake Jarun, organized by these guys: http://wakeboard.com.hr/.





It seemed so easy...you just look at all the muscular guys who do it so effortlessly and think...how hard can it be?





Well, it was a good thing that I took a card that buys you the whole hour and not an exact number of starts. It took me about half an hour to 45 minutes altogether to get on my feet...and stay there. I was so proud once I have done it (so were all the guys on the starting deck, who supported me with some really loud cheers).



The feeling is purely amazing! Here are some photos for you...most of them from the 45min period of freeeeeeee faaaaaliiiiing (with grace of course). But the ending was totally worth it!


Kick off!

First fall! :)



Second fall! But it didn't hurt, don't worry!

o.O hihihi

Yeah! "Almost!" :))))

I think I got it wrong! :))))

Yup, definitely not the way to do it! :)))

Exhausted! Just kidding! ;)

FINALLY!!!!

The feeling was great!

And it wasn't that hard.

Looks great, doesn't it?

I even went a bit faster.

IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!


For all of you who might be interested, this is their Facebook fan page and if you go and visit them, make sure to post some photos and impressions back to us!


Love,
Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment