05 November 2011

Nail polish sorting time

I was really looking forward to this weekend because I had some crazy makeup ideas I wanted to realize. Unfortunately, Petra decided to take a weekend trip and I can’t work with her equipment (not that she wouldn’t let me, but I don’t know how) so… none of that ideas will be coming to life, at least not this week.

However, I did a little project yesterday and I want to share it with you. Few weeks ago I realized nail polish collection has gotten bigger lately and since they are all stored in a box I use only some of them while the others are forgotten. Also, some colors are not the same when in bottle and when painted on fingernail. So, I bought on eBay nail polish display wheel and it arrived yesterday.


I took polishes out of the box and painted each “nail” with different color. Now, when I don’t know what color to put on my nails, I just put fake nail over my real nail and see whether I like it or not.



 Hope you liked this... I'm off to bed now, along with my dear Bess. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment