13 July 2012

Loooks like morning in your eyes

Two days ago Iva, her boyfriend Dario and I woke up at 4 am and went to a lake in Zagreb called Jarun. We didn't go there for a swim (although, to our surprise, there were people swimming there!!!). I wanted to take a couple of soft, romantic photos at sunrise. The lighting was even better than I expected – dispersed morning light with dark stormy background.

Enjoy the photos and Norah Jones's Sunrise. :)




 


Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream he said
The one that makes me laugh he said
And threw his arms around my neck
Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you
 











There are more photos on our Facebook page, so be sure to check them out as well.

Have a lovely Friday! :)
Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment